+41 (0)43 377 12 40
Novatec Cyber Security

Online course: The 80/20 principle for productivity and time management

Are you constantly struggling with having more work than available time? Then the 80/20 principle could help you to breathe more freely again. In this course, you will learn about the 80/20 principle, receive practical tips and can consolidate what you have learned using interactive exercises.

Course Preview "The 80/20 principle for productivity and time management"

Buy course voucher Start course

The 80/20 principle for productivity and time management: Why is this course important?

The online course "The 80/20 Principle for Productivity and Time Management" offers valuable insights and tools to enhance efficiency in everyday work. By applying the 80/20 principle, employees can optimize their time and resources to achieve better results. This course covers the following important areas:

What is the 80/20 Principle?
The 80/20 principle, also known as the Pareto Principle, states that 80% of the results come from 20% of the effort. The course explains the origins of this principle and how it can be applied to various aspects of life and work. Participants learn to identify the key tasks that have the greatest impact on their goals.

The Relationship Between Effort and Results
Understanding the relationship between effort and results is crucial for time management. The course demonstrates how to recognize and prioritize the tasks that yield the highest impact. By focusing on these tasks, employees can increase their productivity while minimizing effort.

80/20 Viewed Positively and Negatively
The 80/20 principle has both positive and negative aspects. The course highlights the benefits, such as increased efficiency and reduced time wastage, as well as potential drawbacks, like neglecting less visible but still important tasks. Participants learn how to find a balanced approach and apply the principle effectively.

Is 20% Effort Enough?
A common misconception about the 80/20 principle is the assumption that 20% effort is always sufficient to complete all tasks. The course clarifies that this is not always the case and that the remaining 80% of the effort is sometimes necessary to achieve the final 20% of results. It explains how to determine when additional effort is required.

When is the 80/20 Principle Applicable?
The 80/20 principle is not applicable in every situation. The course outlines the contexts and task areas where the principle can be most effectively used. Participants learn to recognize suitable opportunities to apply the principle and when it makes sense to use other time management strategies.

The online course "The 80/20 Principle for Productivity and Time Management" is essential for anyone looking to enhance their efficiency in everyday work. The knowledge and skills provided in the course help participants optimize their time and resources to achieve better results. By applying the 80/20 principle, they can learn to focus on the most important tasks and sustainably increase their productivity. This course not only offers practical techniques for time management but also promotes a deeper understanding of how to set priorities and work more effectively.

More online courses

In addition to this comprehensive training, we offer a variety of other online courses to improve your professional skills. Our courses cover a wide range of topics. Each course has been developed by industry experts and provides practical knowledge and skills that you can immediately apply to your work.

Explore our full course catalog and find the right course for you. If you want to get a first impression, check out our demo course to experience our high-quality content and interactive learning environment.

all online courses Demo Online Course

Call Call Schedule Schedule Login Login Check Check